While Loving our lives is dependant on our own personal perspectives and what brings joy varies from person to person, here are a few suggestions that may contribute to a more fulfilling and enjoyable life. Grow in Gratitude – Take a bit of time to reflect on the positive aspects of your life. Keeping a gratitude journal can help us to focus on the good things, even during challenging times. I spend a bit of time in the mornings with my prayer beads and the mantra, “I am grateful, I am blessed.” I also look at Life’s lessons from the perspective of, ‘What did I learn from that?’
Gratitude crystals inspire us to to appreciate our daily life and focus on the positive. Citrine, clear Quartz, selenite, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Fluorite, Labradorite, Smokey Quartz
1. Be Present – Try and be present in the moment. When we live in the past, we live with regrets and the woulda, shoulda, coulda record begins to replay in our minds, over and over. This can cause depression and feelings of not being enough. Always remember we are and we always have done the best we could at the time and focus on shifting past that mentality of mistakes in the past. Do not project into the future where your mind has free rein to imagine all sorts of unfulfilling scenarios. This will ignite fear and its cousins anxiety and panic. We don’t want that in our lives.
Crystals to help with being present include carnelian, Malachite, citrine, red tigers eye, chrysoprase, Kambaba Jasper, tiger Iron, Nuummite, super seven, Unakite
2. Positive Relationships – Surround yourself good relationships that build you up, not down. We need positive, supportive people in our lives. Cultivating meaningful connections with friends and family can bring joy and a sense of belonging.
Crystals to help with relationships – green aventurine, rose quartz, morganite, blue tiger eye, sodalite, carnelian, agates
3. Pursue Your Passion: What brings you genuine joy? Identify those things and make time for them in your life. Visit these things regularly. Whether it’s a creative pursuit, a sport, a personal project, music, traveling, gardening, you name it – engaging in what you love enhances life’s’ satisfaction. The list is endless but really fun to create.
Crystals for pursuing your joy – citrine, garnet, Dalmatian Jasper, Rhodonite, celestite, lapis lazuli, labradorite, amethyst
4. Prioritize Self-Care: Take care of your physical and mental well-being. Ensure you get enough sleep, exercise regularly, and practice stress-reducing activities like meditation or yoga.
Crystals for self-care – rose quartz, amethyst, rhodochrosite, morganite, amethyst, sodalite, yellow Jasper, black tourmaline, moonstone, clear Quartz
5. Learn Something New – Learning new things can be so exciting and many times it leads to even more things of interest to explore. Learning new things stimulates the brain and provides us with a sense of accomplishment. It also keeps our mind active and engaged.
Crystals to promote learning – fluorite, hematite, lepidolite, red Jasper, carnelian, sodalite, Shungite, clear quartz, load stone, lepidolite, Amazonite, aventurine
6. Practice Acts of Kindness – I love this one so much. Helping others can bring a sense of purpose and joy into our lives. Acts of kindness and giving produce amazing benefits in our health and well being. One of my favorite all time books is about this. Ask below and I will send you the book name and author. Engage in random acts of kindness or volunteer for causes that resonate with you. Always give with no strings attached and my favorite way to give is anonymously.
Stones to encourage giving/generosity – sunstone, Orange calcite, goldstone, peridot, citrine, Amazonite, rose quartz
7. Appreciate Nature – Spend time outdoors, whether it’s a walk in the park, a hike, or simply enjoying the beauty of nature. Nature is grounding. Connecting with the natural world can be rejuvenating and calming and helps us gain perspective of ourself and our place in the world.
Crystals to take with you to appreciate nature more – kyanite, green moss agate, citrine, Amazonite, Larimar, apatite, garden quartz, snowflake obsidian, flower agate, jade, ocean Jasper And finally, give yourself lots of Reiki if you are Reiki attuned.
Get plenty of rest and sleep, eat healthy, appreciate all that you have and set some achievable goals for the new year. May you find peace, purpose, joy and abundance in its many forms. God speed and safe travels.